Situated on the charming rue de l’Odéon, which runs from the famous Odeon theatre to the lively boulevard Saint-Germain, our 3* hotel enjoys a prime location in the much sought-after 6th arrondissement of Paris.
Ideal for business and leisure stays, the Hotel Odeon sits in the historic Latin Quarter of Paris just steps from the beautiful Luxembourg gardens, Odéon Metro station and the convenient RER B&C station of Saint-Michel Notre-Dame which offers direct access to Paris’s main airports.
Perfect for gourmets, the area boasts an array of restaurants, bars, cinemas, shops and theatres making it ideal for day and night entertainment. Iconic Paris landmarks including Le Procope, Café de Flore or Les Deux Magots are just 5 minutes walk away from us.
Distances to main sites of interests:
- Ile Saint-Louis: 9 minutes walk
- Luxembourg Gardens: 3 minutes walk
- Pantheon: 10 minutes walk
- Notre Dame de Paris : 15 minutes walk
- Louvre Museum: 18 minutes
- Eiffel Tower : 20 minutes
- Orsay Museum: 20 minutes
- Palace of Versailles: 30 minutes
- Disneyland Paris: 40 minutes
- Stade de France: 20 minutes
- La Défense Business Centre: 40 minutes
- Villepinte Exhibition Centre: 35 minutes
- Gare du Nord - Eurostar terminal: 25 minutes